Following a thorough process of redefining the goals for a new development district along this important visual edge of the city, this project emerges as the catalyst for great things to come. Thin planes of brick and a pleated metal roof float around a glass structure to evoke the strict rhythm of the surrounding historic neighborhood. Setting the stage with an innovative contemporary style, this new building leads the charge for modern environmental design and construction techniques to announce the new face of Clayton Road.
- 3 story mixed use building
- 60 car below grade residential parking garage
- 30 car at grade parking garage
- 9,000 sf of retail
- 29 units ranging from 1,200 sf to 2,300 sf
- 5 penthouses with rooftop terraces
This project is registered under the LEED Green Building Rating System.